Re: Getting Black Balled by a Doc Manager & Filing for Unemployment -Need Advic

Subject: Re: Getting Black Balled by a Doc Manager & Filing for Unemployment -Need Advic
From: "Susan W Gallagher" <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Anthony <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:26:41 -0700

Bummer, dude! Yeah, every so often you get to work for some real doozies.
Don't let it get to you.

As far as the good folks at the unemployment office are concerned -- there
aren't too many stories that they haven't heard before. Just go in or call
or whatever they do in Texas and tell them your story straight-up. They'll
know how to handle it.

Dunno what they'll do in TX, but in CA, telling a similar story puts your
case in for review. Rather than get ok'd for unemployment immediately, you
would have to wait until they checked with the employer, but that usually
gets accomplished during your waiting week.

HTH
-Sue Gallagher