employed again, not writing...

Subject: employed again, not writing...
From: "D. Michael McIntyre" <michael -dot- mcintyre -at- rosegardenmusic -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:35:13 -0400

To any of you following my plight out there... I'm working again, but not
writing. I'm driving a truck once more, and this is eating so much time I
figure that's about all she wrote for this attempt at a brave new world.

I have too little time to follow these lists now, so I'm probably going to
unsubscribe, so I don't feel daunted by the 10,000 unread messages I never
have time to even sift through anymore.

D. Michael McIntyre