Legal requirements for document accessibility.

Subject: Legal requirements for document accessibility.
From: Kate Salm <catrose15 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:27:47 +0000

I was wondering if anyone knew of the legal requirements for font size and publication accessibility and where to obtain copies- specifically pertaining to font size. We have design standards, but no copies of the actual laws. I know there is something out there, I just can't find it, and searching the ADA website turned up a lot of design standards for buildings but not anything on documents. Thanks!

Your friends are close to you. Keep them that way.

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit