RoboHelp: WinHelp: TOC not Updating

Subject: RoboHelp: WinHelp: TOC not Updating
From: "Keith Hansen" <KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:36:27 -0500

Hello all,

I'm working in RoboHelp creating a WinHelp project. In RoboHelp Explorer
(the TOC pane), I added some topics under a TOC book and then later
deleted them.

However, when I compile (generate) the WinHelp project, those deleted
topics still show up in the TOC under the book.

Any idea why? Any idea how to resolve this?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Speaking of webmail access at work...: From: David Neeley