Re: XML output from Doxygen

Subject: Re: XML output from Doxygen
From: Amy Gale <amyg -at- grammatech -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:33:34 -0400

Brown, Mordechai wrote:

>I'd like to find someone with experience generating XML output from Doxygen.
>mbrown -at- nds -dot- com

I generate some API documentation via XML output from Doxygen - mostly
because I want to preserve more structure than Doxygen's HTML output
imposes. I use a perl script to convert the XML into HTML that conforms
to our house style for documenting APIs.

What do you want to know?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

XML output from Doxygen: From: Brown, Mordechai