WinHelp: Unwanted Browse Sequences

Subject: WinHelp: Unwanted Browse Sequences
From: "Keith Hansen" <KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:36:24 -0500

WinHelp is indeed keeping me busy today. Next issue:

* I used the Browse Sequence Editor/TOC Order button to create browse
sequences matching my TOC books and topics. It seems to have worked

* However, for some reason, two additional browse sequences were
created. They don't match any books or topics in my TOC.

* Any idea why? Or how to remove them? (I tried removing them in the
Browse Sequence Editor. They keep coming back!)

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: Tech Writers & Educational Material: From: Milan Davidovic
Re: Tech Writers & Educational Material: From: Chris Borokowski