Re: Web "applications"

Subject: Re: Web "applications"
From: Laura Lemay <lemay-lists1 -at- lauralemay -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:57:09 -0700

>> What do
>> others writing for the
>> web call their "applications"?

They are called web applications. That is the term of art. I'm
kind of surprised your developers don't know this.

Laura Lemay Killer of Trees lemay % lemay %


Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
printed documentation. Features include support for Windows Vista & 2007
Microsoft Office, team authoring, plus more.

Now shipping: Help &amp; Manual 4 with RoboHelp(r) import! New editor,
full Unicode support. Create help files, web-based help and PDF in up
to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Re: Web "applications": From: Chris Borokowski

Previous by Author: Re: Tech Writing a Growing Field?
Next by Author: RE: U.S. vs. British English spelling question
Previous by Thread: Re: Web "applications"
Next by Thread: Re: Web "applications"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads