RE: recommended reading

Subject: RE: recommended reading
From: "Condo, Candis" <ccondo -at- c-cor -dot- com>
To: "sbuckley" <sbuckley -at- onlinewriter -dot- com>, "A.H." <isaac840 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:21:16 -0700

Check Powell's Books website. Powell's has a huge selection of new and
used books (largest in the USA) and they carry many technical books. In
fact, they have a technical books book store (I live in Portland, Oregon
where they are located.) Amazon gets many of its books from Powell's.

http://www.powells.com/

Good luck,

Candis L Condo

P.S. I don't work for Powell's :-)