RE: Preposition at Beginning or End?

Subject: RE: Preposition at Beginning or End?
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Combs, Richard'" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:18:03 -0700

How about weak then? It bothers me that it isn't direct and reads it with a
passive, although not grammatically passive, tone. I also don't like how
the sentence just puts the reader into the "Country list" without any
direction, like the writer assumed that the user should just suddenly be
there. I prefer direct instructions that are in order and that do not make
assumptions.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList