RE: Yet another new thing

Subject: RE: Yet another new thing
From: "sbuckley" <sbuckley -at- onlinewriter -dot- com>
To: "'Keith Hood'" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:17:43 -0700

When I've run into this term it's meant a workflow procedure displayed
visually in something like Visio or other program, just as you describe
below. It tends to be a term used by Europeans.

I haven't followed your other posts, but are you the PM and writer for the
project (sometimes hard to tell)? If not, such a flow chart should have at
least been sketched out by the program manager on the project.

I'd focus more on what architect says he/she wants rather than the term.
Hope that helps.