Re: what am I doing wrong?

Subject: Re: what am I doing wrong?
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: Kimberly McClintock <kimberly -dot- mcclintock -at- openlogic -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:11:55 -0400

It's broke. (If you don't like that expression, think how much worse
"you done broke it" would be.)

If you search "web" instead, and include the (quoted) term "techwr-l"
you ought to get a good bunch of hits that failed to show up in the
other search. I suspect that the search page is handing some wrong
parameters to Google.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList