RE: Word editing question

Subject: RE: Word editing question
From: "Van Boening, Tammy" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- Fiserv -dot- com>
To: <stclwrsig-l -at- mailman -dot- stc -dot- org>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, <techcomm-discuss -at- stcrmc -dot- org>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:32:09 -0600

Everybody and I mean everybody who responded (too many generous folks to
name individually)!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing all of your knowledge, your
wisdom and offering your empathy and sympathy! I was laughing so hard at
some replies, I almost started crying. Seems like in one way or another,
all of us have "been there, done that" with Word in our lives - even the
Word gurus and guruesses. I actually will be combing several of the
namely, save a master document, provide individual copies with the
reviewer's initials tagged onto the filename so that they can go ahead
and try to make their version look pretty until the cows come home, and
using an open source editor to strip the junk that is sent to me before
I copy and paste it into the Master document.

That should save my sanity somewhat - if I have any left at the end of
this project.

Thanks to one and all again. The techwriter community is just one plain
COOL bunch of folks.

TVB

Tammy L. Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Fiserv Insurance Solutions
Property and Casualty Division
303-729-7733
tammy -dot- vanboening -at- fiserv -dot- com
Keep smiling, at least until you get your own way.