Subject: Techwr-l dinner at the STC annual conference?
From: Geoff Hart <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 18:27:54 -0400

Leaving this way late, but it's been a crazy past few weeks. Sorry
for the short notice!

Anyone from techwr-l attending the STC annual conference in
Minneapolis? If so, there's been a longstanding tradition of
community. Would any local techwhirler be willing to organize
something? My preference would be for Monday, May 14, since I have
STC-related commitments the nights before and after this. But if
another night is better for others, then by all means pick that
night. I'm sure I'll meet many of you at the conference anyway!

Ordinarily, I'd help make the arrangements, but I was hoping someone
else would step forward, and unfortunately, I left it too late -- I
leave for Minneapolis on 8 May, and may not have reliable e-mail for
several days after.

Hope to see y'all there, whether at a formal dinner or as a casual
"hi!" in the halls!

-- Geoff Hart
ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca / geoffhart -at- mac -dot- com
www.geoff-hart.com
Coming soon: _Effective onscreen editing_ (http://www.geoff-hart.com/
home/onscreen-book.htm)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList