RE: People don't see problems that don't happen

Subject: RE: People don't see problems that don't happen
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 06:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

It's often quite necessary, when you factor in the
"hidden problems," the interruptions, the time found
tracking down SMEs, fixing various technical issues
with the templates and software, etc. It's a
consultant's rule of thumb that applies equally to
development, graphic artistry and technical writing.