RE: I've landed! WAS: A semi-hard landing

Subject: RE: I've landed! WAS: A semi-hard landing
From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:29:15 -0400

Congratulations Frank!! Take it from me, you will LOVE that short commute.
My last position took me an hour to get to in my car in traffic, this
position is exactly a mile from my driveway to the parking garage...I love
it, it will more than make up for the lower pay...the sanity that comes from
not having to deal with traffic is amazing!

Good luck and congrats again!

Melissa

From: "Frank Ellifsen" <frank -dot- ellifsen -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com