RE: What is "well Written"?

Subject: RE: What is "well Written"?
From: "Chinell, David F \(GE Indust, Security\)" <David -dot- Chinell -at- GE -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:30:06 -0400

John:

GE Security is a recently created entity, assembled from several
acquisitions in the application areas we represent. We're not highly
integrated into the GE way of doing things yet. I do know about the Six
Sigma and Lean Six programs offered, and yes, these are considered
applicable to technical communications efforts. I hope to get trained
and see what opportunities present themselves.

When I get there, you'd better bet I'll be asking you about your
experiences. It sounds pretty darned exciting, actually. At least, you
conveyed your excitement at the breakthrough you experienced.

David Chinell
GE Security
Technical Editor

T 941 739 4281
F 941 308 8124
E david -dot- chinell -at- ge -dot- com
www.gesecurity.com

8985 Town Center Parkway
Bradenton, FL 34202, USA
GE Security Inc.

Note: This message is intended only for the designated recipient.
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be
subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality
protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not
review, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList