RE: Dreamweaver Aggravation 2.1

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver Aggravation 2.1
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: "'Evelyn Lee Barney'" <evbarney -at- comcast -dot- net>, "'techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:02:02 +0100

Ahh the joys of nested tables. A necessary evil on occasion, I avoid them
like the plague these days.

I'd always suggest that understanding the structure of an HTML page, at the
HTML code level, is a necessity. Design view can hide a lot of evils.

And out of curiosity, why do you have a table cell set to align the text
centrally, then override that with a DIV set to align the text to the left?

Anyhoo, well done on figuring it out. As you rightly point out, knowing WHAT
to Google for is an art form in itself!

Gordon