Re: "Programs" or "All Programs" ?

Subject: Re: "Programs" or "All Programs" ?
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

You will have to subdivide.

1. Select Adobe FrameMaker 7.2 from the programs menu.

- In Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows
XP running the Classic theme, this is found by
clicking the Start Button, then clicking Programs.

- In Windows XP running the XP theme, this is found
by clicking the Start Button, then clicking All
Programs.

This menu will be referred to as the Programs Menu in
the rest of this document.

It's wordy, so I'd do it once, at the start of the
document, possibly in the section for conventions and
styles used in the document, and then cross-reference
it throughout the rest.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/athloi%40yahoo.com

> To subscribe, send a blank email to
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
> Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and
> info.

User Interface design blog