RE: FAQ Editor

Subject: RE: FAQ Editor
From: "Dan Beall" <DanBeall -at- componentone -dot- com>
To: "Roger Bell" <RBell -at- vcgsoftware -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:23:49 -0400

*** I work for ComponentOne, a software vendor ***

Hi Roger,

We have an application that creates a searchable database of FAQs coming
out soon. It actually more than FAQs. It is a knowledge base in which
you can edit new articles as well as import existing documents. You can
also allow your customers to ask questions when they can't find the
answers they need. The free Beta program starts this week. If you or
anyone else on this list is interested, feel free to contact me
off-list.

For those of you who recognize me, this is not Doc-To-Help. It is a
brand new, separate product that we have been developing for a couple
years.

Anyone who is interested can feel free to email me a danb -at- doctohelp -dot- com -dot-

- Dan

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList