Re: This too is technical communication

Subject: Re: This too is technical communication
From: Ned Bedinger <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
To: Dori Green <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:28:01 -0700

Agreed, it can be. But one of the big reasons a tech writer has for
being in the dev meetings is to learn about the project. How effective
can you be in getting the minutes right, without asking a thousand
niggling questions, if you're ramping up yourself? I'm thinking of
circumstances where I am new to a team. As W2 contractor, I find myself
in that position often.

--Ned