PDF Field Order Question?

Subject: PDF Field Order Question?
From: "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "STC Lone Writer SIG" <stclwrsig-l -at- lists -dot- stc -dot- org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:35:22 -0400

One of my co-workers is updating a form, and had to add a text entry field
(let's say, field number 7) in the middle of the page. This "throws off" the
tab order. Now, the tab order is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 7.

Is there an easy way for her to change the tab order? (Other than recreating
all the fields.) We looked in the field properties for the ID number,
hoping it would control tab order, but didn't find it there. (It's driving
me nuts: I know I've seen that someplace.)

TIA,
PT

--
PT
pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList