RE: This too is technical communication

Subject: RE: This too is technical communication
From: "Paul Hanson" <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "Chris Borokowski" <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:37:55 -0500

Kind of along the same lines is the handwritten note I took while
attending the Michael Hughes session called "A Pattern Language Approach
to User Assistance" at WinWriters 2007:

"Don't write for the lowest common denominator. Write for the person
that is almost smart enough to use the product without user assistance."

Paul Hanson
Technical Writer
RoboHelp ACE -
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/robohelp.html