Re: This too is technical communication:

Subject: Re: This too is technical communication:
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:12:37 -0700

Some of my best experiences have come from situations like this,
particularly when the "someone on high" is a customer or govt
agency that won't pay for products or services or allow them to
be sold without documents that meet their requirements. Never
underestimate the motivating power of coercion.

Gene Kim-Eng