re: online programs - your view

Subject: re: online programs - your view
From: "Kay Honaker" <khonaker -at- accela -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:55:21 -0600

Shelly,

In many cases on-line classes are more rigorous than face-to-face programs. I don't know if that's because they're trying to prove themselves or what. What you need to be most concerned about is not the method of delivery but whether the school is accredited. This gives a respectability to the degree.

Kay H.

Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:26:42 -0400
From: "Kapoor, Shelly" <SKapoor -at- imf -dot- org>
Subject: online programs - your view
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>

Hi:
I've been considering doing my Masters (in e-learning) at one of the
online universities for a while now. Quite obviously, I had some
reservations about the efficacy of the online program.
--------
Comments, thoughts and sharing of experiences are much appreciated,
Thanks for your time,

Shelly

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList