Re: QuarkXPress 7 vs Adobe InDesign CS

Subject: Re: QuarkXPress 7 vs Adobe InDesign CS
From: "Raj Machhan" <raj -dot- machhan -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:47:57 +0530

HI all,

A big thanks to all, for your meaningful contributions to this discussion.
Things appeared pretty hazy when I started off with this project two days
back. I was apprehensive about the choice I had to make.
As I write this, thanks to Techwhirlers, I feel sure about what I need to do
and have already put a documentation plan in place.

Thanks a lot folks.

Raj