RE: Word X-refs without punctuation

Subject: RE: Word X-refs without punctuation
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:24:49 -0400

Yup, I think you're missing that you don't need to use autonumbering fields.

Use one of the built-in heading styles (1-9) and either the numbering or the
outline numbering feature for the heading style and customize it.

When you get to the cross-reference dialog box, you'll see that Word has
inserted a space between the A and the colon in the list where you select
the reference, and you're all set.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList