Re: Online vs paper-based editing

Subject: Re: Online vs paper-based editing
From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:42:02 -0400

I generally attempt online editing, however if given the oppurtunity and
right circumstances, I prefer to edit on paper. I think this is simply
because that is how I learned how to edit back in the old days when I was
going to college the first time. I had to write everything out before
putting it on a typewriter...yikes, those were the days eh? There just seems
to be something almost refreshing and reassuring about being able to hold
what I am editing.

Just me showing my age. :)

Melissa

From: Diane Haugen <WhiskeyCreek -at- wcdd -dot- com>