RE: Tips for Second Interview

Subject: RE: Tips for Second Interview
From: Writers Book Mall <steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com>
To: ekarenski-techwrl -at- yahoo -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's okay to have questions written down
discretely somewhere in your binder where you can
occasionally jot something down during the
conversation. (Most of the interview exercise isn't so
much about exchanging information, but about
interpersonal communication - you need eye contact
more than a checklist of questions.)

Certainly don't check items off during the
conversation. But it's okay, and probably a plus, when
they ask if you have questions for you to refer
briefly to your notes, and then ask one or two that
weren't discussed before (shows preparation) and maybe
a follow-up to something that was discussed (shows you
listened). :)

Web hosting from $2.99. The Hosting Team - http://www.thehostingteam.com
Books for writers at http://www.writersbookmall.com
Tech writing jobs at http://www.techwritingjobs.com