RE: FRIDAY: Unlikely athletes?

Subject: RE: FRIDAY: Unlikely athletes?
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:19:31 -0400

2-month apprentice had a family emergency and disappeared after two weeks -- day after I needed an emergency extraction of an abscessed upper molar.

Making arrangements tonight to adopt my goats out to a petting farm after a midnight maraude into the neighbor's container gardens by animals unhappy that they didn't get their expected daily walkabout with the apprentice, resultant week of dealing with screamed obscenities and threats to shoot goats and me from neighbor despite my repeated assurances that I will voluntarily do everything within my power to make everything look the same way it did before the goat attack, et cetera et cetera. He has relaxed from the screams and threats to glares and mutterings of "lawsuit". I've been to six greenhouses, trying six more tomorrow morning. He has accepted three of the offered replacements so far. Lawyer says it's small claims if anything, I'm making a fair attempt to set things right, he's not being reasonable, judge would probably throw it out and collect a fine from him for a frivolous suit. Insurance agent says relax, even if he wins in court from a drinking-buddy judge, we'll cover you.

Without the goats my housing options are much wider, selling/trashing/donating most of my belongings and moving to someplace within bicycling distance of work and a little farther from upsettingly crazy violent inappropriate-behaving people.

Been asking for a signed lease from landlord for the past year, none delivered. I am so glad!

Dori Green

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList