Re: FWD: Lack of self-awareness in a writer...what to do

Subject: Re: FWD: Lack of self-awareness in a writer...what to do
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:06:14 -0700

45 hours per week works out to one hour per day of
"casual overtime." It's not exactly what I would call
sweatshop hours for salaried employees who don't get
time taken out for doctor appointments and other
personal business "out of office" hours. If, OTOH,
your company requires you to take PTO hours for
all of those, it's another matter.

Gene Kim-Eng