RE: FWD: Lack of self-awareness in a writer...what to do

Subject: RE: FWD: Lack of self-awareness in a writer...what to do
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, and have found that employees benefit from having fewer work
hours that translate into a saner project management plan. If work time
is expendable, and project management costs effort, those in charge
will allow extra work time to take up the slack. My goal in managing
any project is to minimize the amount of time over 40 hours required of
my people, as the normal work schedule makes them more effective when
they're at the job.

--- Lauren <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu> wrote:

> I forgot about the 45+ work week requirement. I would not take a
> position
> that regularly requires more than 40 hours a week. There is no such
> as a
> well-managed project (all of my jobs are projects) that generally
> requires
> more than 40 hours a week.

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList