RE: 40-hour weeks

Subject: RE: 40-hour weeks
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:47:19 -0400

Melissa Nelson wrote:

Get cracking Dori...I think you have yourself another Harry Pottereque
series in the making :)

Oh great, just what I needed -- another project.

The town code enforcement officer says I have to mow all the grass within 25' of every building on the place, and re-do all of the goat fencing. Considering I can't be on my feet more than ten minutes at a time because of the knee injury and I don't have any help, the book won't be coming out any time soon.

But some day....

Through all of this brouhaha with the neighbors including literally fighting for the life of one of my goats all week (possible poisoned), I keep hearing Garrison Keillor: "To a writer there is no such thing as a wasted experience -- EVERYTHING is material!"

Dori Green

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList