RE: MS Word checkbox

Subject: RE: MS Word checkbox
From: "Steve Cavanaugh" <scavanaugh -at- nat-seattle -dot- com>
To: "DonaLuisa" <DonaLuisa_nwr -at- comcast -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:46:04 -0700

Those form field check boxes behave as you would expect if you lock the
document using the padlock icon in the forms toolbar. No editing is
possible when this selection is made. You can choose to lock specific
sections, leaving other sections available for editing, but this is
often not very useful.

Steve Cavanaugh
Sr. Technical Writer
NAT Seattle Inc.