RE: docs on frozen CDs - how to handle updates to docs?

Subject: RE: docs on frozen CDs - how to handle updates to docs?
From: "Paul Hanson" <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:56:10 -0500

I just finished burning CDs for our next version of our software. These
instructions are in my instructions <written by a former co-worker
before he left> for applying a label to a CD. No reason why the general
theory of placing the CD between sheets of paper to smooth out the label
wouldn't work for a sticker:

When all labels have been printed, affix labels to the CDs using the CD
Stomper. When using the CD Stomper, peel off the label without the
center portion of the label. Place the label face down on the CD
Stomper. Take a CD and place it face down on the Stomper. Press down to
affix the label to the CD. Remove CD and place it between sheets of
paper. Smooth over top of the paper to remove any air bubbles. Repeat
this step for each CD.

The text re: the CD Stomper above was included for context...

Paul Hanson
Technical Writer
RoboHelp ACE -
http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/robohelp.html