CSH in Flare

Subject: CSH in Flare
From: "Kapoor, Shelly" <SKapoor -at- imf -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:12:00 -0400

I am trying to create context-sensitive help in Flare. My output type
is Web help. Our application is being developed in VB.Net. I have
created an alias and a header file, and I have given the developer the
path to the help file using the syntax mentioned in the Flare help
system <PathToOutput/OutputFileName_CSH.htm#MapID>

According to the developer, for context sensitive help to work, she must
have access to a Flare function, or be able to make some kind of a call
to the Help system. She says that just the URL will not work, and that
the VB.Net function that she uses needs to be able to call some
help-related function in Flare. I am not a developer so I can't comment
on this issue. I did see in her code that one of the parameters of the
function is Help file path. I am not sure why she cannot specify the
URL address as the path.

Can you point me to the VB.net function that you or your developers use
to call help files. Better yet, is there some document or URL out there
that I can show to my developer.

Thanks
Shelly

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList