RE: Is Frame 7.2 the last release

Subject: RE: Is Frame 7.2 the last release
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Mark the Writer'" <mdb-career -at- cox -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:31:39 -0700

I just called Adobe and, after talking to the Indian call center, twice
because my first call was transferred and disconnected, the American
customer service rep said that Adobe 8 will be out before the end of this
month. I asked him to confirm this and actually say, "before the end of
July." The rep said that there is no information on the Adobe web site
because they are preparing for the new release and the web site will have
information "soon."

So, I say wait about 10 days and then decide.

Lauren