Re: FOUND!! Screen Captures 102.pdf

Subject: Re: FOUND!! Screen Captures 102.pdf
From: "Peter Gold" <peter -at- knowhowpro -dot- com>
To: "Chris Borokowski" <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:50:00 -0500

Hi, Chris:

Thanks for posting this. I've gotten a couple of requests to send
copies of mine, but I'll defer to your posted version, so that there's
only one version circulating to list members. In File > Properties,
the one I have shows 5/07/02 9:51:58 AM as the last modified time; the
cover shows copyright 2002.

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold