RE: No Time to Read

Subject: RE: No Time to Read
From: Richard Lewis <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sarah Bouchier <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com>, Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

Sarah:

Assumed names are common, and, in fact, I have seen on TV and web sites recommendations espousing such.

Richard Lewis

Sarah Bouchier <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com> wrote:
>You tried to bring up the sockpuppit issue again.

I have a feeling of déjà vu. In fact, I suddenly find myself with a premonition about the future.

It goes something like this:
'Oh yes you did'
'Oh no I didn't'
'Oh yes you did'
'Deuce, techwr-l to serve...'

In lieu of actually going through the script, how 'bout we skip to the point where we give up, resolve to give his words exactly the weight they deserve (and warn any newbies to the list about Richard's 'Tony Markos' references should the situation come up again) and move on?

Alas, eloquent as we are, the road to Damascus we are not.

S.
Sarah Bouchier
Technical Author
exony