Re: Flow Chart versus Data Flow

Subject: Re: Flow Chart versus Data Flow
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Richard Lewis" <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:14:16 -0400

> But the fact remains, on the link that Dori gave, the essential difference
> between a flow chart and a data flow diagram was not given.

Probably because it was an excerpt from a book.

> Don't focus on the trivial: My name, my alias, whatever. There is nothing
> legally binding here.

It's not trivial when you act in such manners. True, there's nothing
legally binding here (whatever that is supposed to mean) but your
actions combined with the use of a known alias certainly do not make
this trivial.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter