Photoshop and InDesign Training Courses

Subject: Photoshop and InDesign Training Courses
From: "Sam Beard" <sbeard -at- oico -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:58:45 -0500

All,

I've searched the archives and Google, but would like to get some
opinions from the list. On the archives, I didn't really find anything
newly posted. Google only showed me some of the options, not whether any
of them were good or not. I'm interested in taking some Photoshop and
possibly InDesign training and would like to know if anyone has any
experience, good or bad, with any of the trainers that they'd care to
share with me. I can post a summary of responses if folks would prefer
to contact me off-list on this.

Thanks much in advance!

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.

Technical Writer