Re: Quote of the Day

Subject: Re: Quote of the Day
From: Jim Barrow <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:16:52 -0500 (CDT)

That would be nice but, for me at least, those are few and far between. The job here started out well, but the project is chaotic, and every department is trying to blame the other for the incompetencies. The SVP who called us scribes was, in my opinion, simply verbalizing a core belief.

The work that our Tech Pubs department has produced has been top-notch and we're generating documents in days, instead of weeks.

I think I need to work in a different industry or sector.

- Jim

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList