Re: Runtime error opening pop-up

Subject: Re: Runtime error opening pop-up
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Dana Worley <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:11:21 -0500

Hi all

It is a RoboHelp specific thing and here's the deal. I'm unsure how
popups are handled in other tools. In RoboHelp, they are handled using
JavaScript. And guess what? In the world of HTML, almost nothing
requires a double-click. It mostly operates from single mouse clicks. So
the rapid double-click causes the error because the first click
triggered the script. The second is issuing an immediate repeat of a
script in progress.

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList