RE: Customizable documentation

Subject: RE: Customizable documentation
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:49:48 -0700

****Warning - I'm product manager for Blaze, a Madcap product****

Flare may be a good choice for what you're doing. Go look at
www.madcapsoftware.com for more details. But it will easily let you keep
those docs in Word, if you need to, and still generate the outputs you need.
It also has conditional tagging, which will help with the customizable
outputs.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Product Manager, Blaze