Re: Unique Documentation

Subject: Re: Unique Documentation
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Richard Lewis <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Laura Lemay <lemay -at- lauralemay -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:26:36 -0700 (PDT)

> can be handled without that much trouble. If I have a big 7 foot by 10 foot
> diagram (as John mentioned), then changes become unwieldly alot quicker.

The only reason I had to keep everything in one diagram was that we were looking at 11 systems and the data flowed in and out of the system. Part of the reason for the diagram was for the NOC, they wanted to be able to follow the impact on one system if the data was uninterruped in another. In other words, what is the impact to SAP if one of the SQL databases or a connection to/from went down. Therefore, they needed to put their finger on one point and follow the line as it went in and out of the other systems.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"They say everyone needs goals. Mine is to live forever.
So far, so good."