RE: Adobe's Software for the Technical Writer

Subject: RE: Adobe's Software for the Technical Writer
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: the tech writing guy <thetechwritingguy -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 13:48:55 -0400

thetechwritingguy -at- gmail -dot- com wrote:
> It's strange that Adobe didn't even have RoboHELP signs at the ISTC show in
> last week, though. I heard from someone who went that it was strictly
> FrameMaker/PDF/Captive.
I interpret this as mostly a matter of timing. New versions of FramaMaker and
Acrobat are already in the market, while the new version of RoboHelp won't
be shipping until November. Many companies prefer to promote products that
they can actually deliver right now since that is immediate revenue.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList