RE: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indentsandheads are reasonable?

Subject: RE: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indentsandheads are reasonable?
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:00:35 +0100

Richard, I presume you believe you are right?
If so, are you willing to teach the rest of us?
And if you are willing to teach us, surely all you need do is compile your
wisdom into one of your data flow diagrams that we can all access?

If not, why on earth do you keep on telling us all we are rubbish. Help us
be better! That's what the list is all about, sharing knowledge.

Gordon