Re: What is the best term to use?

Subject: Re: What is the best term to use?
From: "Zen C" <zenizenc -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:01:24 -0400

wow, so many e-mails back and forth while I was sound asleep.

This is how the software is designed. The main application is broken in to
10 main module. When you click on a module you get a tabbed window. About 5
tabs per window which has no link to each other. Using each tab you can
perform different tasks. For example: The application consists of a
Transaction module, Financial module, Scheduling module etc.
You click the payments tab to do all payments related tasks. Since the
software is deigned to do the same task in different ways. The same
tab/window/application can be accessed trough the Financial module as well.

The Book application/tab/window is accessible through the Scheduling module.
So you can do all booking related tasks using the book
tab/window/application in the Scheduling module.

I hope these examples are enough for you to help me. Thank you all for
trying to figure out hte best term.

Have a great day.

Zen

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList