Re: Flare and HTML Help

Subject: Re: Flare and HTML Help
From: "Paul Pehrson" <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Kapoor, Shelly" <SKapoor -at- imf -dot- org>, techwhirlers <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:30:31 -0600

Shelly,

What version of Flare are you using? I don't generally create HTML Help, but
I just compiled my current Flare project in HTML Help and it compiled fine.
The compiler completed and I was able to view my project in the HTML Help
viewer. I'm using Flare 3.1.

So the answer to your question is yes.

Have you contacted MadCap for support? Have you asked your question in the
Flare forums? ( http://forums.madcapsoftware.com )

Hope you can resolve your compiling problem. Without more info, there isn't
much to go on.

-Paul Pehrson

(Disclaimer: I'm a volunteer forum moderator in the MadCap forums)

On 10/25/07, Kapoor, Shelly <SKapoor -at- imf -dot- org> wrote:

> Have you been able to create an HTML Help output with Flare? Just when
> the compile is about to end, I get an error "HTML Help has encountered
> an error", and then I get nothing in the output. Any suggestions?
>

> Shelly Kapoor

> Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
> printed documentation. Features include support for Windows Vista & 2007
> http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-

> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/paulpehrson%40gmail.com

Paul Pehrson
Midvale, UT