RE: Looking for Handeze gloves? A warning...

Subject: RE: Looking for Handeze gloves? A warning...
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:27:19 -0400

I think Handeze.com may have been gorked for some time.

I currently wear fingerless woolen gloves. Not really officewear, but
they work.

I was looking for gloves that looked better in the office and maybe kept
you warmer. Handeze seemed like just the ticket. Someone else on this
list said you can find Handeze craft gloves at craft stores like
Michael's, and there's one 20 miles down the road.

I will let you know if I find them.

-- Craig