Re: Primordial or Primitive objects for installation and configuration

Subject: Re: Primordial or Primitive objects for installation and configuration
From: <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: <rebecca_hopkins -at- comcast -dot- net>, "Rebecca Hopkins"@web.techwr-l.com, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "Tech Whirlers"@web.techwr-l.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:57:20 -0500

The term "primitive object" appears to have multiple uses, none of which
seem to match your boss's explanation. Without knowing the context, I
would guess that one is speaking of objects from which other objects are
constructed, as (for instance) in Java there are primitive types, which
are boolean, char, byte, short, int, long, float, double and void.

Some graphics matierial I googled into spoke of pirimitive graphics
elements or aspects.

--Peter Neilson

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList